Last year I bought some empty glass Christmas balls. One of them became the home of mini Rudolph. This year another ball got a resident: a tiny Santa.
Since I’m already into the Christmas spirit, I would love to share this pattern with you. It’s available for free in English, Spanish, Dutch and French.
You can find the link to get your copy of this pattern at the bottom of this page.
Tiny Santa is about 2.7″ (7cm) high.
You can place him in a ball or add a ribbon and hang him in your Christmas tree.
- Crochet hook 2,5mm (US B/1, UK 12)
- Yarn calling for 2,5mm crochet hook (US B/1, UK 12)
for Santa: red, skin color, black, white funfur yarn
for the sac: beige
- Embroidery thread: yellow and black
- Soft stuffing
- Tapestry needle
- Glass Christmas ball if you want to place the figures in a ball
- Small piece of white fleece to cover the bottom of the ball.
I bought the glass ball at Blokker’s, a local store. I think you can also find it on amazon.
Santa and Rudolph already became best friends.
If you also like making bigger Santas, then check this one out.
The pattern for mini Rudolph is available for free in English and Dutch. Click here for the post about Rudolph.